STD's SRB2 HQ - Community Forums

The official forums of STD's SRB2 HQ.
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Blaze WAD Beta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr.Pepper
Ultimate Blaze Fan
Ultimate Blaze Fan
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2008-06-29
Location : /Home/SRB2

PostSubject: Blaze WAD Beta   Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:10 pm

I have started this topic to showcase and get some feedback on my Blaze WAD outside of the Official SRB2 MB, the final version was released not long ago. For those of you who haven't been paying attention to the Editing Section at the Official SRB2 MB, I was posting updates to the WIP version of the WAD as I progressed further into its development for some time.
I'm very glad I got the help that I did at the SRB2 MB, all of the good members there helped point me in the right direction, and I appreciate it. Smile
56k'ers, prepare to watch your modems melt, hahaha!




Don't forget, there's also a separate WAD file that, when loaded, will change the Chaos Emeralds graphics to the Sol Emeralds!



I lol'd at this image. Razz

Blaze also has a working Super form too, Burning Blaze!


Egg Man Nega has also been added the Sol Emerald WAD! Replacing the normal Egg Man boss with his alternate self.



Now for the download link!
Click here
I hope you enjoy it. Wink
Credit to those who helped with the production of the WAD:
-SNN's SRB2 Sonic sprites, I wouldn't have gotten anywhere without them.
-Chaos Zero 64's Espio WAD's custom thok item, and Espio's spin frames, which I used as a base for Blaze's spin frames.
-STD, for fixing issues related to the custom spin trail and providing me with an excellent Character Selection Pic.
-Everyone else that provided excellent suggestions for my WAD.

Now for a 'Before and After', don't you just love constructive criticism.
Before! *barfs*

After! *drools, shot!*


Last edited by Dr.Pepper on Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yoyogames.com/games/show/25200#
SonicTheDalek
WARNING: May contain AIDS.
WARNING: May contain AIDS.
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2008-06-01
Age : 25
Location : From the very depths of Hell itself!

PostSubject: Re: Blaze WAD Beta   Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:11 am

Now this is what I call getting started, brilliant! Blaze FTW.

And to mostly all current and future members of STD's SRB2 HQ forums, if you've missed this from the SRB2 MB, prepare to be very, very deeply ashamed of yourself. Twisted Evil

Any progress since I've been fucked off from the SRB2MB for a week? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sonicthedalek/index.htm
Dr.Pepper
Ultimate Blaze Fan
Ultimate Blaze Fan
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2008-06-29
Location : /Home/SRB2

PostSubject: Re: Blaze WAD Beta   Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:14 pm

Lol, anyone who missed out on this WAD at the SRB2 MB has a lot of catching up to do. Laughing
SonicTheDalek wrote:
Any progress since I've been ****ed off from the SRB2MB for a week?
Yes, I have been making lots of progress. Blaze I've already finished up her super form frames, except for the tipping ones (I have no time for that and most will never notice). Her hurt frames are coming along too, I'll post those frames here for feedback once I'm done with them.
I have also recolored her spin trail and spin frames so that they change color with the player, and it looks way better, here's a pic.

Pic of Burning Blaze's rear standing sprite and one of the new spin frames since they can't be seen in my crappy screenshot.

I can't find any sounds of Blaze and haven't seen LD posting on the SBR2 MB for quite a while, who might actually have the ones I need. Since I can't get any sounds, I'm just going to have to release the spin jump version without them. D:
I was also thinking of replacing super sonic's graphics from 'Sonic into Dreams' with Burning Blaze's in the Sol Emerald WAD, it would be too easy for me to do. How does that sound?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yoyogames.com/games/show/25200#
SonicTheDalek
WARNING: May contain AIDS.
WARNING: May contain AIDS.
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2008-06-01
Age : 25
Location : From the very depths of Hell itself!

PostSubject: Re: Blaze WAD Beta   Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:18 am

They look quite nice, actually. Wink

Also, shame about not getting the sounds, but I wouldn't really mind, anyway. You could use sounds already in SRB2 for Blaze's jump sounds and stuff, but it's the only suggestion I could give you for that. Playing as Burning Blaze in Sonic into Dreams is a good idea, although it should be more like Blaze into Dreams, bahahahahahaha! Aewsome! *stabbed*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sonicthedalek/index.htm
Dr.Pepper
Ultimate Blaze Fan
Ultimate Blaze Fan
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2008-06-29
Location : /Home/SRB2

PostSubject: Re: Blaze WAD Beta   Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:39 am

SonicTheDalek wrote:
Playing as Burning Blaze in Sonic into Dreams is a good idea, although it should be more like Blaze into Dreams, bahahahahahaha! Aewsome! *stabbed*
I just started work on those frames, btw. Rotating and cleaning up the sprites wasn't going to be as easy as I thought, but I'm still doing it, nonetheless.
Because of all of the extra content in the Sol emerald WAD, I was thinking of changing the file's name to something else, but I don't know what yet. The WAD file is so big now, I might as well add replacement graphics of Blaze for SRB2's title screen. Laughing *kicked into dumpster*
Btw, here's a better picture of her spin trail...

...and her newer hurt frames. Blaze

Offtopic!
I was thinking that after finishing Blaze and another secret project, that I might do one last character WAD before 1.1 is released, but I don't know which character to do. I'm going to start a poll at the SRB2 MB once I have time and see what happens, as I can't decide. Here are the options I'm going to put in it, since I'd like to know beforehand what you would pick, STD.
-Remake of AmyR, (everything about that WAD could be a lot better)
-Rayman
-Sally Acorn *shot*
-Lol Rouge
-Hyper Mysterious Amy *pushed off cliff*
I'm only putting Rouge and Sally in the options for teh hell of it, though. Although if people insist, I'm going to need help making either, as I can't stand looking them for hours at a time and won't have as much time to work on them as I did my Blaze WAD. Besides, if Rouge is the choice, she's going to need a total makeover before she looks clean enough to be in SRB2, although a simple breast reduction might be 'good enough'. Laughing
Although if HMA actually makes it to the top, (although there's a very low chance of it) I'm going to need a good high pitched voice actor/actress that can sound and babble like a complete maniac. Laughing Maybe I could give her a Caveman club instead of a Hammer? Laughing
*Shot for abusing smilies*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yoyogames.com/games/show/25200#
SonicTheDalek
WARNING: May contain AIDS.
WARNING: May contain AIDS.
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2008-06-01
Age : 25
Location : From the very depths of Hell itself!

PostSubject: Re: Blaze WAD Beta   Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:37 am

Dr.Pepper wrote:
I just started work on those frames, btw. Rotating and cleaning up the sprites wasn't going to be as easy as I thought, but I'm still doing it, nonetheless.
Because of all of the extra content in the Sol emerald WAD, I was thinking of changing the file's name to something else, but I don't know what yet. The WAD file is so big now, I might as well add replacement graphics of Blaze for SRB2's title screen. Laughing *kicked into dumpster*
Let's call it... Blaze Robo Blast 2! *raped*

Dr.Pepper wrote:
Btw, here's a better picture of her spin trail...

...and her newer hurt frames. Blaze
Those are looking quite nice, there.

Dr.Pepper wrote:
Offtopic!
I was thinking that after finishing Blaze and another secret project, that I might do one last character WAD before 1.1 is released, but I don't know which character to do. I'm going to start a poll at the SRB2 MB once I have time and see what happens, as I can't decide. Here are the options I'm going to put in it, since I'd like to know beforehand what you would pick, STD.
-Remake of AmyR, (everything about that WAD could be a lot better)
-Rayman
-Sally Acorn *shot*
-Lol Rouge
-Hyper Mysterious Amy *pushed off cliff*
I'm only putting Rouge and Sally in the options for teh hell of it, though. Although if people insist, I'm going to need help making either, as I can't stand looking them for hours at a time and won't have as much time to work on them as I did my Blaze WAD. Besides, if Rouge is the choice, she's going to need a total makeover before she looks clean enough to be in SRB2, although a simple breast reduction might be 'good enough'. Laughing
Although if HMA actually makes it to the top, (although there's a very low chance of it) I'm going to need a good high pitched voice actor/actress that can sound and babble like a complete maniac. Laughing Maybe I could give her a Caveman club instead of a Hammer? Laughing
*Shot for abusing smilies*
Hyper Mysterious Amy, I wanna do her voice! *raped again*

Seriously though, I would say either the AmyR remake (You might have to ask Nitro for that, though) or Sally Acorn. Amy because, like you've said, she could've been a lot better. I've also said Sally Acorn because she has never been done before, heck maybe not even attempted. I've never seen a single episode of SatAM or have ever read an Archie comic (I'm British, lol) so I don't know what her abilities are and all that, but I think she's quite hawt. *murdered*

Hard to decide to choose between Sonic's girlfriends, don't you think? lol!

Oh, and there's no need to rush as 1.1 kinda shares the same release date as Duke Nukem Forever. Also, I don't know if putting up a poll would work though considering it's the SRB2MB unless you've either got proof that you're working on them... or that you want to get a Strike 1! *exterminated*

PS. Have you got MSN, by the way?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sonicthedalek/index.htm
Dr.Pepper
Ultimate Blaze Fan
Ultimate Blaze Fan
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2008-06-29
Location : /Home/SRB2

PostSubject: Re: Blaze WAD Beta   Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:16 am

SonicTheDalek wrote:
Let's call it... Blaze Robo Blast 2! *raped*
BRB2, rofl. Laughing
An AmyR remake sounds good right now. I knew somebody edited Donykku's Amy WAD, but I didn't know Nitro did it. (His spriting skills has really come a long way since then, lol) I'll ask him if it's ok for me to edit his WAD after his temp ban is up, although I'm sure he won't care as long as it looks better.
SonicTheDalek wrote:
Oh, and there's no need to rush as 1.1 kinda shares the same release date as Duke Nukem Forever. Also, I don't know if putting up a poll would work though considering it's the SRB2MB unless you've either got proof that you're working on them... or that you want to get a Strike 1! *exterminated*
I'm in no rush, but I do want to make one more character WAD before 1.1 while I have time. I think a poll might work if I drew the front standing sprite of each character on the poll and then everybody would pick the best one I should go with.
SonicTheDalek wrote:
Hyper Mysterious Amy, I wanna do her voice! *raped again*
You might just get that chance, lol. Laughing I might not add HMA to the poll at all. I could just make her recolored sprites overnight after you voice it and approve of the WAD, then surprise everybody with it in the releases section when it's done, mwahahahahahahahahah. *farted on*
SonicTheDalek wrote:
Seriously though, I would say either the AmyR remake (You might have to ask Nitro for that, though) or Sally Acorn. Amy because, like you've said, she could've been a lot better. I've also said Sally Acorn because she has never been done before, heck maybe not even attempted. I've never seen a single episode of SatAM or have ever read an Archie comic (I'm British, lol) so I don't know what her abilities are and all that, but I think she's quite hawt. *murdered*
Hard to decide to choose between Sonic's girlfriends, don't you think? lol!
Be glad you never saw SatAM or the Archie comics, they're terrible. Laughing The only thing they didn't do wrong was mispronounce Sonic's name, I am not kidding, just look at what SatAM did to Tails, ewwwwwwwww. And if you're an Amy fan, you will hate Sally and wish she'd go to hell. Twisted Evil
Btw, She doesn't really have any abilities. The original stats that Donykku's original Amy recolor had would best suit her, lol.
Btw, I haven't finished Blaze's 'Sonic into Dreams' sprites yet, but since the Blaze WAD itself is done unless LD has the SR sounds I need, I've decided to release it slightly ahead of schedule.
http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=8a723376767784e11c60b7666ff705b8
It has the spin jump version titled Blaze.wad. The nojumpspin version is titled BlazeNet.wad, as it is made for the sake of compatibility with net game maps that use the same soc entry slots. The only change to the Sol Emerald WAD is the addition of more Eggman Nega Stuff.
SonicTheDalek wrote:
PS. Have you got MSN, by the way?
I don't have MSN, but I have Yahoo! if that's okay. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yoyogames.com/games/show/25200#
SonicTheDalek
WARNING: May contain AIDS.
WARNING: May contain AIDS.
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2008-06-01
Age : 25
Location : From the very depths of Hell itself!

PostSubject: Re: Blaze WAD Beta   Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:53 am

Dr.Pepper wrote:
I'm in no rush, but I do want to make one more character WAD before 1.1 while I have time. I think a poll might work if I drew the front standing sprite of each character on the poll and then everybody would pick the best one I should go with.
Good idea. Wink

Dr.Pepper wrote:
You might just get that chance, lol. Laughing I might not add HMA to the poll at all. I could just make her recolored sprites overnight after you voice it and approve of the WAD, then surprise everybody with it in the releases section when it's done, mwahahahahahahahahah. *farted on*
Well, I dunno about releasing her on the SRB2MB since JTE mutilated HMS123311, and I wouldn't normally allow recolours that are just done in a few minutes but I will make her an exception since the WAD might be good for laughs. Also, when I did do HMA's voice it would be most likely be a mixture of Jetter and Cara, both of which are from Team Rebellion. And before you ask, I did do the voices of those WADs. Wink

Dr.Pepper wrote:
I had a feeling you were British, nobody I know says 'bloody' or 'bugger' often, lol. Be glad you never saw SatAM or the Archie comics, they're terrible. Laughing The only thing they didn't do wrong was mispronounce Sonic's name, I am not kidding, just look at what SatAM did to Tails, ewwwwwwwww. And if you're an Amy fan, you will hate Sally and wish she'd go to hell. Twisted Evil
Btw, She doesn't really have any abilities. The original stats that Donykku's original Amy recolor had would best suit her, lol.
I would be careful if you say that when you do make the poll, I think Jazz from the SRB2MB is a SatAM fanatic and the first thing he would most likely say on that poll is "I choose Sally Acorn!", or something along the lines. Laughing

Dr.Pepper wrote:
Btw, I haven't finished Blaze's 'Sonic into Dreams' sprites yet, but since the Blaze WAD itself is done unless LD has the SR sounds I need, I've decided to release it slightly ahead of schedule.
http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=8a723376767784e11c60b7666ff705b8
It has the spin jump version titled Blaze.wad. The nojumpspin version is titled BlazeNet.wad, as it is made for the sake of compatibility with net game maps that use the same soc entry slots. The only change to the Sol Emerald WAD is the addition of more Eggman Nega Stuff.
I've instadownloaded. Laughing

Dr.Pepper wrote:
I don't have MSN, but I have Yahoo! if that's okay. Smile
Since I can chat to people with Yahoo! on MSN, that will be fine. I'm just gonna add your email address to my MSN account... by nicking it from your profile! Laughing

Oh, my user on there is VenerableDread, by the way. Just letting you know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sonicthedalek/index.htm
Dr.Pepper
Ultimate Blaze Fan
Ultimate Blaze Fan
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2008-06-29
Location : /Home/SRB2

PostSubject: Re: Blaze WAD Beta   Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:14 am

SonicTheDalek wrote:
Well, I dunno about releasing her on the SRB2MB since JTE mutilated HMS123311, and I wouldn't normally allow recolours that are just done in a few minutes but I will make her an exception since the WAD might be good for laughs. Also, when I did do HMA's voice it would be most likely be a mixture of Jetter and Cara, both of which are from Team Rebellion. And before you ask, I did do the voices of those WADs. Wink
You did a good job voicing them, that's why I suggested you could do the voice. Wink
I didn't mean I could do her that fast, lol, I was just kidding. We all know HMS was for big laughs, but Unless the WAD would be making fun of cheap character WAD fusions and the voice was funny enough, I don't think the SRB2 MB would take it either. So this recolor might take a while to make it as 'original' as HMS, lol. I mean, who thinks of stuff like 'ughhh, nnnnot the dr.pepper holder!' Laughing , I almost wet myself laughing at that line.
SonicTheDalek wrote:
I would be careful if you say that when you do make the poll, I think Jazz from the SRB2MB is a SatAM fanatic and the first thing he would most likely say on that poll is "I choose Sally Acorn!", or something along the lines. Laughing
That's why I'm saying it here and not on the SRB2 MB, Wink and I think glabber would get pissed too, lol. Laughing
SonicTheDalek wrote:
Since I can chat to people with Yahoo! on MSN, that will be fine. I'm just gonna add your email address to my MSN account... by nicking it from your profile! Laughing
Oh, my user on there is VenerableDread, by the way. Just letting you know.
That's great, STD, Very Happy and just so you know, that's my Gmail address, Laughing just put yahoo.com at the end of it instead and there you go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yoyogames.com/games/show/25200#
SonicTheDalek
WARNING: May contain AIDS.
WARNING: May contain AIDS.
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2008-06-01
Age : 25
Location : From the very depths of Hell itself!

PostSubject: Re: Blaze WAD Beta   Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:34 am

Played with the newest Blaze WAD and it's still rather good. Wink

A couple of quirks though, the back-diagonal and back hurt frames of Burning Blaze should be worked on, and the feet of the superform from the back frames look... wierd? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sonicthedalek/index.htm
Dr.Pepper
Ultimate Blaze Fan
Ultimate Blaze Fan
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2008-06-29
Location : /Home/SRB2

PostSubject: Re: Blaze WAD Beta   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:57 am

I have decided not to do the Nights thing yet, it would bump up the WAD's file size to 1 or more megabytes and take days to cover all of her frames. D: Not as easy as I thought it would be. I might make this a separate downloadable WAD later on though, because of the size.
Since I'm not going to worry about that yet, I have finished the Final Version on Blaze! Blaze
After fixing up the last of her hurt frames and the shoes on Burning Blaze, it's done.
Click here
Btw, here's some of the progress that I made on the Nights thing, besides her rotated frames.

Now assuming there is nothing further wrong with the WAD, I'm going to work on those front standing poses for the poll and continue working on the uber-secret WAD project I'm involved in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yoyogames.com/games/show/25200#
SonicTheDalek
WARNING: May contain AIDS.
WARNING: May contain AIDS.
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2008-06-01
Age : 25
Location : From the very depths of Hell itself!

PostSubject: Re: Blaze WAD Beta   Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:39 am

I've already instadownloaded. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Also, uber-secret project? I think I might have to bug you on that when I get to chat with you on MSN... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sonicthedalek/index.htm
Dr.Pepper
Ultimate Blaze Fan
Ultimate Blaze Fan
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2008-06-29
Location : /Home/SRB2

PostSubject: Re: Blaze WAD Beta   Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:18 am

It's not really that secret, but I won't say it here, so feel free to bug me on MSN. Wink Btw, when is a good time for you to chat with me?
Btw, a little progress on those standing sprites for the poll. I have Amy done, now for Rouge and Sally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yoyogames.com/games/show/25200#
SonicTheDalek
WARNING: May contain AIDS.
WARNING: May contain AIDS.
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2008-06-01
Age : 25
Location : From the very depths of Hell itself!

PostSubject: Re: Blaze WAD Beta   Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:02 am

She looked a lot better than what Nitro did! Laughing

Although, I'd make her dress and shoes more like in official pictures of her.

Oh, and you can chat with me as soon as you're on Yahoo!, I'll be waiting. Wink

_________________
Chuck Norris can hit you so hard that he can actually alter your DNA. Decades from now your descendants will occasionally clutch their heads and yell "What The Hell was That?"

The Pokémon Arceus is not Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris is Arceus. Therefore, the signature move Judgement is actually an insanely strong roundhouse kick to the face.

Sonic the Hedgehog is not the fastest thing alive, Chuck Norris is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sonicthedalek/index.htm
Dr.Pepper
Ultimate Blaze Fan
Ultimate Blaze Fan
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2008-06-29
Location : /Home/SRB2

PostSubject: Re: Blaze WAD Beta   Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:00 pm


Fixed her dress and shoes. She looks better now.
I gave up on adding Sally to the poll, I can't draw her hair right or her body right. D: I'll just put rayman in her place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yoyogames.com/games/show/25200#
SonicTheDalek
WARNING: May contain AIDS.
WARNING: May contain AIDS.
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2008-06-01
Age : 25
Location : From the very depths of Hell itself!

PostSubject: Re: Blaze WAD Beta   Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:06 am

Now that's A LOT sexier better. Wink

_________________
Chuck Norris can hit you so hard that he can actually alter your DNA. Decades from now your descendants will occasionally clutch their heads and yell "What The Hell was That?"

The Pokémon Arceus is not Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris is Arceus. Therefore, the signature move Judgement is actually an insanely strong roundhouse kick to the face.

Sonic the Hedgehog is not the fastest thing alive, Chuck Norris is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sonicthedalek/index.htm
Dr.Pepper
Ultimate Blaze Fan
Ultimate Blaze Fan
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2008-06-29
Location : /Home/SRB2

PostSubject: Re: Blaze WAD Beta   Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:43 am

Once Blade and I are done with Cream, I'll work on the AmyR remake.
I gave up on the poll altogether, btw, we all know Amy would easily win the vote anyway. Razz
EDIT: Finished the standing sprites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yoyogames.com/games/show/25200#
SonicTheDalek
WARNING: May contain AIDS.
WARNING: May contain AIDS.
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2008-06-01
Age : 25
Location : From the very depths of Hell itself!

PostSubject: Re: Blaze WAD Beta   Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:05 pm

Well, now you've said it, we can screw the poll in the... *shot*

But yeah, she does look pretty good.

_________________
Chuck Norris can hit you so hard that he can actually alter your DNA. Decades from now your descendants will occasionally clutch their heads and yell "What The Hell was That?"

The Pokémon Arceus is not Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris is Arceus. Therefore, the signature move Judgement is actually an insanely strong roundhouse kick to the face.

Sonic the Hedgehog is not the fastest thing alive, Chuck Norris is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sonicthedalek/index.htm
Dr.Pepper
Ultimate Blaze Fan
Ultimate Blaze Fan
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2008-06-29
Location : /Home/SRB2

PostSubject: Re: Blaze WAD Beta   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:36 pm

I need to make a separate topic for Amy once I get more sprites together, I went way off topic. Laughing
I made some more progress on the sprites. I merged nitro's changes with my own.

Some progress on her walking frames. (Haven't added nitro's changes to her head yet.)

I have figured out that if I keep the remake on a side project basis, rather than a secondary project, I can work on Amy and Cream without hindering the progress of either WAD. Besides, the Amy remake won't be that hard to do anyway. Cream doesn't even have a WAD yet, so of course she will get the higher priority.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yoyogames.com/games/show/25200#
305coolguy
Aspring Poster
Aspring Poster
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-07-27
Location : Your brain, with a DS.

PostSubject: Re: Blaze WAD Beta   Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:13 am

Nice job with Eggman Nega! Now I can go Eggman Nega VS. Eggman Nega hahahahahahahahaha*raped and stabbed*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxBoy
The New One
The New One


Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-03-20
Age : 26
Location : In your base, camping. Want a marshmellow?

PostSubject: Re: Blaze WAD Beta   Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:44 pm

Cream was one of my favourite characters, can you do her? Cream

Also, there IS no character cream, it would be cool if you could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Blaze WAD Beta   

Back to top Go down
 
Blaze WAD Beta
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Beta medals and ribbons guide
» The Beta - Tips n Tricks thread
» Team up for the beta
» What do you not like about the Beta?
» Chakra TR's first gow3 beta montage

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STD's SRB2 HQ - Community Forums :: Sonic Robo Blast 2 :: WADs in Progress-
Jump to: